Agile Organizational Transformation CoachFlorham Park, NJ
For over 30 years, medium-sized enterprises, large international corporations, and public institutions have trusted Axians redtoo, Inc. solutions expertise when it comes to IT-related matters. Axians offers a comprehensive range of solutions and services spanning Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Enterprise PMO, Operational Excellence, IT Consulting, and Technical Writing. We assist companies to quickly and flexibly realign processes to tackle digital challenges, safeguard competitiveness, develop new market potential, and drive down costs by providing the best of technology with a human touch. As we always say, “IT is in our DNA.”
Axians is a VINCI Energies brand.
We are seeking a highly motivated Agile Transformation Coach to join our innovative and dynamic global IT services company. The position will be considered a remote position.
In this role you will:
- Support the Senior Director of Project Management Office & Service Delivery (Agile Transformation Office (ATO)) with the company-wide Agile Transformation initiative.
- Coach-the-coach(es): Support and coach the new internal Agile Coach with all aspects of (1) serving as an effective Agile Coach, and (2) developing and supporting a sustainable world-class Agile organization on their Agile Transformation journey.
- Lead client team improvement initiatives and discussions while the client observes and counsels on cultural impacts.
- Utilizing best-practices, diverse industry experience, and proven expertise, the Agile Transformation Coach will coach, guide, and support the organization and Agile Transformation Office team and internal coach(es) the following initiatives/goals/tasks:
- Continuously analyzing the gap between the current state and the desired state and creating, refining, facilitating, and supporting the strategy, roadmap, processes, structures, guidelines, architecture, governance, communities of practice, training programs, quality requirements, key performance measures, status and reporting systems and dashboards, communications programs, and change sustainability initiatives as they pertain to the Agile and Lean Transformation methodologies and goals.
- Effectively planning and executing Organizational Change Management (OCM).
- Driving consistency and commonality where possible while allowing for and encouraging tailored best-fit solutions.
- Tracking and reporting on the adoption of, and adherence to, practices and processes.
- Aiding organization and teams with clearing transformation roadblocks.
- Designing and supporting forums and systems for teams to share information, challenges, success stories, and best practices.
- Training/coaching other Agile coach(es) and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Must have direct experience successfully leading Agile initiatives in non-software development environments (in addition to experience leading Agile in software development environments).
- Demonstrated success serving as an Agile Transformation Coach.
- Experience leading Agile Transformations across large enterprises.
- Experience leading Agile initiatives in Shared Services organizational structures is desired.
- Experience transforming teams with little to no prior knowledge of Agile practices.
- Demonstrated experience leading sustainable Organizational Change Management initiatives across complex and large matrixed organizations – in both co-located and distributed organizational models.
- Must have excellent communication (written, verbal, visualization, and presentation), interpersonal, and influencing skills. Need to be skilled at adapting communication materials and styles to all levels of stakeholders, from end users to executive leadership.
- 7+ years delivering Agile projects using various methodologies such as Scrum, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), LeSS (Large Scale Scrum), DAD (Disciplined Agile Delivery), etc.
- 10+ years leading projects/programs using both Agile and traditional (waterfall) project management methodologies.
- Experience influencing executive leadership to adapt, support, and invest in Agile models.
- High level of EQ (emotional intelligence) and political savviness.
- Demonstrated experience managing simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to fluidly move between strategic planning and the tactical execution and be a hands-on change agent.
- Ability to effectively navigate complex and rapidly changing organizations and industries.
- Strategic thinker
- Quality and success driven
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field(s)
- Certified Agile Coach and/or Certified Agile Trainer credentials highly desired
- Agile discipline certification(s) a plus
- Lean discipline certification(s) a plus
- Waterfall project management methodology certification(s) a plus
Salary & Benefits:
As an Axians redtoo, Inc. employee, you will be eligible for a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO.
Why should you join Axians?
As a VINCI Energies brand, we are part of a community that is infused with strong values, social ethics, and employee success. Putting employees first and centering our strategic decision making around what is in the best interests of our clients is inherent to the Axians culture. We continuously invest in people to build up their knowledge, know-how, and interpersonal skills.
Does this sound like you? Please follow through by clicking the Apply link and submitting your application. If your skills and experience are a match, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime, please visit our website at www.axiansredtoo.us and follow our social media channels to learn more about our innovative business, inclusive culture, and where a career at Axians can take you.
Axians is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.