Demand PlannerBridgewater, NJ
For over 30 years, medium-sized enterprises, large international corporations, and public institutions have trusted Axians redtoo solutions expertise when it comes to IT-related matters. Axians offers a comprehensive range of solutions and services spanning Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Enterprise PMO, Operational Excellence, IT Consulting, and Technical Writing. We assist companies to quickly and flexibly realign processes to tackle digital challenges, safeguard competitiveness, develop new market potential, and drive down costs by providing the best of technology with a human touch. As we always say, “IT is in our DNA.”
Axians is a VINCI Energies brand.
One of our major clients is seeking a highly motivated Demand Planner to join our innovative and dynamic global IT services company and support their global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. The position will start remote, but the candidate must be able to commute into Manhattan, NY.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain detailed records of all forecasts at the SKU level with consistent and accurate maintenance.
- Support maintenance of forecast accuracy using historical trends, secondary data, input from business partners, & forecasting methods.
- Analyze forecast performance & initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Own monthly basic shipping estimates & comparative (margin) budgets.
- Prepare & support monthly collaboration meetings both internal and external for key accounts to align demand and ensure successful execution of various programs.
- Responsible for various administrative and reporting functions within the Forecasting department.
- 5+ years in forecasting, supply chain, retail planning, manufacturing, inventory management, commercial/financial analysis, operations, procurement, logistics, or other relevant industry experience.
- Experience with various data visualization reporting tools such as Excel, Client, SAP, Tableau, & JDA Demand.
- Supply chain software experience preferred (JDA Demand or similar tool).
- Strong business acumen, planning, & allocation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
As an Axians redtoo, Inc. employee, you will be eligible for a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO.
Why should you join Axians?
As a VINCI Energies brand, we are part of a community that is infused with strong values, social ethics, and employee success. Putting employees first and centering our strategic decision making around what is in the best interests of our clients is inherent to the Axians culture. We continuously invest in people to build up their knowledge, know-how, and interpersonal skills.
Does this sound like you? Please follow through by clicking the Apply link and submitting your application. If your skills and experience are a match, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime, please visit our website at www.axiansredtoo.us and follow our social media channels to learn more about our innovative business, inclusive culture, and where a career at Axians can take you.
Axians is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.