Client Success PartnerFlorham Park, NJ
For over 30 years, medium-sized enterprises, large international corporations, and public institutions have trusted Axians redtoo, Inc. solutions expertise when it comes to IT-related matters. Axians offers a comprehensive range of solutions and services spanning Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Enterprise PMO, Operational Excellence, IT Consulting, and Technical Writing. We assist companies to quickly and flexibly realign processes to tackle digital challenges, safeguard competitiveness, develop new market potential, and drive down costs by providing the best of technology with a human touch. As we always say, IT is in our DNA.
Axians is a VINCI Energies brand. www.axiansredtoo.us
We are seeking a highly motivated Client Success Partner to join our innovative and dynamic global IT services company. The position will be 100% remote, but the ideal candidate lives in New Jersey or the tristate area and is able to participate in periodic team building events.
In this role you will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with our leadership team to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for leadership team to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Axians.
- Prospect accounts for new business (small to mid-size companies) which includes lead generation through digital marketing campaigns, cold-calling, and CRM tools.
- Present and demonstrate Axians IT Solutions and Services to prospective new clients.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts who will support you and assist closing deals.
- Minimum 3+ years of client relations, inside sales, and revenue generation in IT Services.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM tools and social media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- HubSpot CRM experience highly preferred.
- Proven track record of success in client relations.
- Goal Oriented and self-motivated with a focus on increasing business engagements and revenue generation.
- Good business and IT services acumen.
- Knowledge of service contracts and pricing.
- Thrive in a start-up environment and strive for constant improvement.
- College degree preferred.
As an Axians redtoo, Inc. employee, you will be eligible for a competitive base salary, a generous commission package, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO.
Why should you join Axians?As a VINCI Energies brand, we are part of a community that is infused with strong values, social ethics, and employee success. Putting employees first and centering our strategic decision making around what is in the best interests of our clients is inherent to the Axians culture. We continuously invest in people to build up their knowledge, know-how, and interpersonal skills.
Does this sound like you? Please follow through by clicking the Apply link and submitting your application. If your skills and experience are a match, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime, please visit our website at www.axiansredtoo.us and follow our social media channels to learn more about our innovative business, inclusive culture, and where a career at Axians can take you.
Axians is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.