Business Analyst - Application AuditRemote/East Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking Business Analyst to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
In this role, you will work with our Pharmaceutical client's head of data privacy to identify the top 12 crown jewel applications that contain highly sensitive data. The goal is to audit the systems to make sure that the system and data are records-retention-policy-enabled. If they are not, provide a detailed summary of the findings and how to mitigate. This analysis will lead to a plan and project to implement the capabilities. It "might" spin off a little bit longer, but for now we are thinking a good 3 months at 100%, plus 3 months of 20-25% will be enough to perform the analysis. If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply below!
Desired Skills and Requirements
- 10+ years' experience in Business Analysis within an IT Application Audit function
- University working and thinking level, degree in computer science or comparable education / experience
- Experience with auditing application for records-retention-policy
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation, and vendor management skills
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent in English – oral and written
Competitive salary and benefits packages