50% Project ManagerEast Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a 50% Project Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
Project Manager will be allocated 50% to LIMS project and will lead onboarding of CGT Lab in East Hanover in a Global labware LIMS platform.
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Business SME in lab for different onboarding related activity
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles, and responsibilities.
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release.
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources.
- Ensure the overall user experience is considered when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
- Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and compliance policies and procedures within Project Management service scope.
- <3 years business and IT experience
- Prior experience in GxP pharma Lab projects
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Basic knowledge of IT project management standards and financial management
- Good understanding of business process analysis & design technical standards and GxP requirements
Competitive salary and benefits packages