Operations Project ManagerEast Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking an Operations Project Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
- Manage project planning and execution for concurrent, global and complex cross divisional Merger, Acquisition & Divestiture projects. Analyze and provide business solutions. Manage cross functional project teams and maintain control of progress, quality and budget.
- Scope includes all areas of the business – IT, R&D, Manufacturing, Distribution, Operations, HR, Legal, Security, Anti-Trust, Tax, Regulatory Affairs, Real Estate, etc.
- Heavy focus on tracking & reporting, meeting scheduling and minutes, communications & escalations, etc.
- More operationally focused work than project doc-related work.
- Provide end to end Project Management services for M&A projects, divestitures, transformations, site consolidation, Joint Venture projects.
- Provide internal support to foster collaboration and sharing of methodologies, strategies, tools.
- Tracking & reporting, meeting scheduling and minutes, communications & escalations, etc.
- Manage technical plans provided by business functions for multiple global and cross divisional projects from start-up to completion, utilizing industry standard PMI and clients project management methodologies and tools.
- Support creative solutions where ‘non-conventional’ projects occur. Examples include Joint Ventures, Pre-acquisition activities, Divestitures, and Site Consolidations.
- Provide planning forecasts for projects, ensure actuals are booked on time and a current financial overview is maintained.
- Communicate with all project stakeholders and managers of assigned cross functional project staff.
- Collaborate with Security, Compliance and Legal, ensuring proper project governance and controls.
- Plan and organize each project. Plan and allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks.
- Drive business value and achieve the project objectives.
- Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the deliverables.
- Create and maintain control over the project’s budget and status.
- Ensure compliance with financial guidelines (SOX & clients internal guidelines & procedures).
- Report project status and issues where help is needed to the appropriate escalation authority, manage conflict.
- Compliance to the clients’ project management methodology and GxP where applicable.
- Achieve agreed milestones in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Accuracy of financial numbers for the project in general and high forecast accuracy.
- Ensure delivery of project results according to agreed quality, schedules and cost while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Lead the assigned project personnel to jointly achieve a high customer satisfaction.
- Challenge project teams to ensure proper solutioning or support the development of new architecture standards.
- Establishes and chairs the appropriate service line and vendor technical project meetings.
- 6+ years business experience
- Strong communicator – verbal, written, presenting
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable with a general / operational project management role – heavy tracking and traceability work
- Resilient – comfortable with an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with quality mindset
- Team player
- High EQ – Emotional intelligence
- Creative problem solver and fast learner
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and Continuously changing priorities, scope, stakeholders, etc.
- Expert knowledge of project management, PMP preferred, but not required
- Advanced experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Adobe
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization
- M&A/MA&D experience
- Books and Records experience
- Experience with IntraLinks, Visio, OneNote, MS Project
- Enterprise-wide Records Management / Business Information Management experience
Competitive salary and benefits packages