Program ManagerEast Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
- Create project plans and initiate program mobilization by confirming scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Support our clients’ integration of critical applications due to a recent acquisition
- Manage cross functional project team and maintain control of progress, quality and budget
- Provide leadership and decision-making support by establishing program governance
- Monitor and control execution of program though all phases
- Ensure overall program success and effective use of resources
- Provide program reporting including overall performance of the program and program completion documentation
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Program scope
- Oversee the completion of all planning deliverables and related documentation
- Support our clients’ Commercial IT group in various aspects of Project & Program Management, including status reporting and stakeholder engagement
- Reports project status and issues where help is needed to the Steering Committee.
- Complies with the clients’ project management methodology and GxP where applicable.
- Achieve agreed milestones in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Accurate recording of project financials
- Accurate reporting on team deliverables
- 12+ years’ experience in IT Project and Program Management
- 10+ years’ experience with complex large-scale mergers / acquisitions projects
- In depth knowledge of PMI and Process Management disciplines.
- Familiarity with service delivery in regulated environment
- University working and thinking level, degree in computer science or comparable education / experience
- Formal Project Management accreditation preferred (PRINCE 2, PMP, CAPM, etc.)
- ITIL v3 certification
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English, other languages an asset.
- Skilled in Organizational change and managing relationships. Management of technical resources and stakeholder management.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, predict and manage project risk.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Strong understanding of all compliance requirements (GxP, SOX, ISEC)
- Forward thinking capabilities to proactively predict and address potential risk.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Clarity (a “plus”)
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members to perform continuous improvements.
- Ability to work in global matrix organization and in multicultural and virtual teams.
- Able to think and act strategically and tactically from a broad business perspective.
- Strong organizational skills. Capability to foster a collaborative team environment with diverse team members.
- Understanding and knowledge of general IT technology, systems and management processes
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Competitive salary and benefits packages