Program ManagerEast Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
Direct the delivery of strategic or large programs through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements.
- Direct outputs of a large project team, often across geographical boundaries.
- Create project plans and initiate program mobilization by confirming scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Provide leadership and decision-making support by establishing program governance.
- Monitor and control execution of program though all phases.
- Ensure overall program success and effective use of resources.
- Provide program reporting including overall performance of the program and program completion documentation.
- Drive organizational change.
- Ensure the overall user experience is considered when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Act as mentor in Project Management and influence the personal development of mentees.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with security and compliance policies and procedures within program scope.
- Skilled in Organizational change and managing relationships. Management of technical resources and stakeholder management.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, predict and manage project risk.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Strong understanding of all compliance requirements (GxP, SOX, ISEC).
- Forward thinking capabilities to proactively predict and address potential risk.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Clarity (a “plus”).
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members to perform continuous improvements.
- Ability to work in global matrix organization and in multicultural and virtual teams.
- Able to think and act strategically and tactically from a broad business perspective.
- Strong organizational skills. Capability to foster a collaborative team environment with diverse team members.
- Understanding and knowledge of general IT technology, systems and management processes.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Achieve agreed milestones in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Accuracy of financial numbers for the project in general and high forecast accuracy.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scope (e.g. HW/SW standards, CSV, Information Protection).
- Ensure delivery of project results according to agreed quality, schedules and cost while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Lead the assigned project personnel to jointly achieve a high customer satisfaction.
- Challenge project teams to ensure proper solutioning or support the development of new architecture standards.
- Establishes and chairs the appropriate service line and vendor technical project meetings.
- 12+ years business and IT experience
- 5+ years’ experience with complex large-scale mergers / acquisitions IT projects
- Extensive experience with Life- Science/Pharmaceuticals companies
- Expert knowledge of project management(PMP Certified Preferred)
- University working and thinking level, degree in computer science or comparable education / experience
- Familiarity with service delivery in regulated environment
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and vendor management skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent in English– oral and written
Competitive salary and benefits packages