Senior Project ManagerEast Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
- Manage project planning and execution of complex cross divisional divestment project. Analyze and provide business solutions. Manage cross functional project teams and maintain control of progress, quality and budget.
- Provide internal support to foster collaboration and sharing of methodologies, strategies, tools.
- Provide planning forecasts for projects, ensure actuals are booked on time and a current financial overview is maintained.
- Ensure all IT services are delivered in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and agreed project plans.
- Manage plans provided by business functions for global and cross divisional projects from start-up to completion, utilizing industry standard PMI and clients project management methodologies and tools.
- Support creative solutions where ‘non-conventional’ projects occur.
- Lead the matrixed project staff and project organization.
- Communicate with all project stakeholders and managers of assigned cross functional project staff.
- Collaborate with Security, Compliance and Legal, ensuring proper project governance and controls.
- Plan and allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks.
- Drive business value and achieve the project objectives.
- Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the deliverables.
- Create and maintain control over the project’s budget and status.
- Ensure compliance with financial guidelines (SOX & clients internal guidelines & procedures).
- Report project status and issues where help is needed to the appropriate escalation authority, manage conflict.
- Compliance to the clients' project management methodology and GxP where applicable.
- Achieve agreed milestones in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Accuracy of financial numbers for the project in general and high forecast accuracy.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scope (e.g. HW/SW standards, CSV, Information Protection).
- Ensure delivery of project results according to agreed quality, schedules and cost while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Lead the assigned project personnel to jointly achieve a high customer satisfaction.
- Challenge project teams to ensure proper solutioning or support the development of new architecture standards.
- Establishes and chairs the appropriate service line and vendor technical project meetings.
- 12+ years of project management experience
- Extensive experience with complex large-scale divestiture projects
- Experience running complex IT Backup and Restore divestment projects
- Experience working with Pharma/Life-Sciences companies
- Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and vendor management skills
- Ability to work independently on large projects, to function in a matrixed organization
- Proficient in budget and status tracking
- Experience with MS Office Tools, MS SharePoint and MS Project
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent in English – oral and written
Competitive salary and benefits packages