Project ManagerEast Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers’ core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company to manage one of our client’s LIMS replacement.
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources
- Ensure the overall user experience is considered when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
- Manages and represent the project from start-up to completion.
- Plans and organizes the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks.
- Assumes responsibility for achieving the project objectives.
- Manages quality, timelines and cost of the deliverables.
- Maintains control over the project’s status and budget.
- Reports project status and issues where help is needed to the Steering Committee.
- Complies to the customers project management methodology and provides/supports creation of required documentation (charter, OQ/PQ etc.) and GxP where applicable
- Initial assessment of the project needs.
- Alignment with architecture organization.
- Achieve agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scope
- Ensure delivery of project results according to agreed quality, schedules and cost while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Lead the assigned project personnel to jointly achieve a high key stakeholder satisfaction
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record in project management
- Detailed Knowledge of LabVantage LIMS 8.x
- Working Knowledge of GxP Processes and Practices including use of Proton
- Agile Scrum Master
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team and Ability to operate in a matrix organization
- Background and business experience in the pharmaceutical industry highly desired
- Proven leadership & organizational change management skills
- Experience with MS Office Tools, MS SharePoint and MS Project
- Good negotiation and vendor management skills
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization; dealing with ambiguity
- Competitive salary and benefits packages