Application ManagerSummit, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking an Application Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
The Application Manager oversees the implementation, upgrades, and replacement of software applications for our client’s environment. He/she will work with the business, operations, application packaging team, and other teams to ensure that new and upgraded software is correctly planned, communicated and distributed to the appropriate end-users.
The responsibilities will include:
The fundamental task of the application manager is to determine whether software applications in the company are sufficient for their business requirements. He/she will analyze the impact of upgrading or replacing software to the areas of concern and from there, provides recommendations on whether to upgrade to a different or same application or not. In short, the application manager's main goal is to maximize productivity of the company through the right use of software applications.
- Knowledge of Active directory and Domains
SQL and Adaptiva OneSite knowledge a plus
- Strong understanding of desktop Security
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with teammates, vendors and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent related experience.
- Excellent consultative and communication skills, analytical ability and judgment.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High-level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated Initiative and positive can-do attitude
Competitive salary and benefits packages