Windows 10 / SCCM EngineerSummit, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Windows 10 / SCCM Engineer to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
As a Windows 10 / SCCM Engineer you must have very strong engineering experience in Windows 10, Windows Server, SCCM, excellent scripting skills utilizing PowerShell, and advanced working knowledge of Windows automated build preferable using SCCM OSD or MDT.
The responsibilities will include:
- Create automated Windows 10 builds for desktops, tablets, and laptops
- Deployment scenarios and processes
- MDT/SCCM Deployment type(s) - Lite Touch, User Driven, wipe and load, in-place, etc.
- User State Migration
- Windows Activation
- Deployment configuration
- MDT/SCCM Deployment Point(s)
- MDT/SCCM Task Sequence(s)
- MDT/SCCM Deployment Database
- Write, review and/or maintain technical documentation for administration tasks and for installation and configuration of software and hardware.
- Diagnose hardware, software, and operator problems and take remedial actions or recommend
- Deploy Microsoft Security Updates Enterprise wide and supervise the installation of fixes, enhancements, and upgrades to supported systems via scripting or Microsoft SCCM
- Implement advanced scripting using multiple scripting languages including PowerShelland technologies when needed.
- Microsoft certified professional preferred
- 5 plus years of experience working with Windows 7,10 and Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Experience working with Office 365
- Experience working with MDT or SCCM
- Knowledge of Active directory and Domains
- Strong understanding of desktop Security Hardening practices.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work with teammates, vendors and customers.
- Good oral and written communications skills are required.
- Good documentation, organizational and administration skills are also required
- Excellent scripting skills are required to automate tasks and aid in troubleshooting
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of solid engineering experience in Windows server and desktop.
- Excellent consultative and communication skills, analytical ability and judgment.
- The ability to work effectively with client and IT management and staff, consults and vendor
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and team orientation
- Strong business writing and verbal communication skills
- High-level of professionalism, integrity and commitment to quality
- Demonstrated Initiative and positive can-do attitude
Competitive salary and benefits packages