Program Director-PKIFort Worth, TX
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Program Director-PKI to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
- Provide program leadership, executive client relationship management, strategic direction setting along with overall responsibility of the program to meet its objectives in terms of timing, deliverables, quality and budget.
- Oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of a program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
- Lead and represent the project from planning start-up thru execution
- Plan and organize project activities in support of planning and execution phases
- Drive global internal and external project team members as needed
- Responsible for achieving the project objectives
- Manage quality, timelines and cost of the deliverables
- Active and continuous risk and issue management through a typical RAID
- Maintain control over the planning project’s status and budget/spending/forecast
- Develop, report, facilitate project status and issues through weekly project status meetings. Additionally, manage status delivery to the project Steering Committee as needed (budget, scope, timeline, resources, risks)
- Compliance to internal standards and policies and external standards (eg. GxP) where applicable.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
- Superior leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation, problem solving skills and stakeholder management
- Superior project management skills, including strong knowledge of and ability to apply various methodologies (eg. Agile, Waterfall).
- Ability to establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Experience working in a global, multi-cultural and matrix environment
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- In-depth knowledge with MS Office tools: Excel, PPT, SharePoint, Project, Word.
- 15+ years’ experience in IT Project/Program Management
- Ability to manage full life cycle of highly complex, cross-functional and business critical projects
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder teams
- Experience with PKI implementations
- Experience with managing complex and global projects delivering enterprise solutions.
- Significant experience identifying, coordinating and delivering IT Project Plans; Planning/Execution Plans. Identifying related phase activities/tasks, identifying correct stakeholders, needed timelines, etc.
- Significant experience with leading and coordination project meetings among team members, stakeholders, developing needed action plans and identifying required agenda topics to ensure proper scope is developed.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization
Competitive salary and benefits packages