IT Compliance AnalystRocky Hill, CT
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking an IT Compliance Analyst to join our client.
Our client is seeking a Compliance Specialist to work with internal groups throughout the company and external audit firms to ensure legal, regulatory, and client compliance requirements.
- Coordinate all aspects of our Clients Commerce’s Compliance program with management, internal business teams, and external audit firms.
- Maintain accurate records of audit and compliance findings and observations, management responses, response due dates, and corrective action plans.
- Maintain PCI Compliance and work to move to become PCI Level 1 Compliant.
- Continuous assessment of network, infrastructure and applications.
- Plan and execute multiple IT audits, including reviews of cyber security, internal applications, systems currently being developed, technology infrastructure and specialized or emerging technologies.
- Assess controls related to: application processes, physical and logical security, systems acquisition and development, system and network infrastructure, change management, computer operations, and production support.
- Compliance and IT Audit experience in a PCI-DSS environment.
- 5 years of experience in policy, procedure, and standards development.
- CISA certification a plus.
- Familiar with OWASP, SANs Top 20, NIST 800-53.
- Familiar with SDLC programing models.
- Working knowledge of information security and computer network, server, database, and user access technologies.
- Ability and willingness to learn and acquire new and diverse skills is required
Competitive salary and benefits packages