Project Manager IIIEast Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
- Establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor and control execution of project though Analyze, Design, Build, Test and Release.
- Establish project governance, managing risks and issues.
- Direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources.
- Ensure the overall user experience is considered when designing and deploying new solutions and services.
- Ensure appropriate use of project management methods and tools.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
Accountable to ensure adherence with.
- Manages and represent the project from start-up to completion.
- Plans and organizes the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks.
- Assumes responsibility for achieving the project objectives.
- Manages quality, timelines and cost of the deliverables.
- Maintains control over the project’s status and budget.
- Reports project status and issues where help is needed to the Steering Committee.
- Complies to the customers project management methodology and provides/supports creation of required documentation (charter, OQ/PQ etc.) and GxP where applicable.
- Initial assessment of the project needs.
- Alignment with architecture organization.
Key Performance Indicators / Measures of Success
- Achieve agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scope.
- Ensure delivery of project results according to agreed quality, schedules and cost while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Lead the assigned project personnel to jointly achieve a high key stakeholder satisfaction.
- 6+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- Infrastructure experience, specifically with NAS infra and file share migration.
- Prior experience of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture, technical standards and GxP requirements.
- Experience with MS Office Tools, MS SharePoint and MS Project.
- Proven leadership & organizational change management skills.
- Good negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization; dealing with ambiguity.
- Proficient in budget and status tracking.
Competitive salary and benefits packages