Lead ERP Applications DeveloperBoston, MA
We are seeking a Lead ERP Applications Developer to join our client.
The Lead ERP Applications Developer leads implementations of highly complex ERP (enterprise resource planning) application development projects. Designs and deploys technical solutions according to business requirements. Monitors and maintains existing applications. Provides technical guidance and feedback to project teams.
As a member of the Business Technology team, you would contribute to our mission by:
Development and Implementation:
Plans and leads the implementation of multiple ERP application development projects. Designs and develops integrations with new and existing applications. Designs, develops, and tests new technical solutions, implementations, upgrades and enhancements to support business requirements according to project specifications. Identifies opportunities for business process and system improvements/optimization and communicates technical solutions to project team members. Works with IT management to develop solutions for critical incidents and system needs. Implements change orders as needed. Gathers requirements, designs systems, databases, queries and coding. Works with a project team to create prototypes, integrate, test, install and deploy new systems.
Monitors and tracks completion of project tasks and deadlines. Proposes appropriate resource and staff allocation. Communicates results and project status to IT management, clients and users. Reports project schedule, scope and deliverable risks and any unexpected events to IT management.
Provides technical guidance and training to more junior staff. Mentors more junior staff and develops them for future growth within the discipline and firm. Supervises the work of junior project controllers on project work.
Conducts and certifies testing of proposed and implemented ERP application software solutions including functional, usability, integration, performance, operations, recovery and user acceptance tests.
Monitors and tracks the implementation of ERP Application Software Development policies and procedures, technical standards, methods and priority setting tools, quality control procedures and internal group standards. Reviews findings with IT management and makes recommendations for improvements. Maintains client relationships and conforms to all established departmental standards.
Transitions ownership of new and updated systems to clients and users. Creates documentation and conducts training as required.
Performs other duties as required. Education: Bachelor’s in Computer science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering.
Experience: 7 years of related experience.
- Experience and strong understanding of Oracle EBS R12 functionality is a must.
- Experience in the following Oracle Application modules:
- Oracle Core financials (AP, AR, GL, CM, FA).
- Strong understanding of Oracle APIs, performance tuning, and open interfaces along with experience developing and support
- Understanding of Middleware tools, Data Ware house exposure and Web Services is a plus.
- Exposure to Oracle Projects, OTL, Payroll modules
- Working experience in on-shore off-shore models in matrix organization structure
- Good to have exposure to SVN, ServieNow, release management, change management and productivity tools
- Understand and implement/modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields,workflow, custom library, profile options, etc.).
Competitive salary and benefits packages