Project CoordinatorFort Worth, TX
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
Coordinates project activities to ensure the project is on schedule. Provides administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangement, progress tracking, updating and maintaining documentation, creating or updating project related presentations and tracking project budgets. Perform basic document uploads, annotations and related project administration activities.
- Ensure that project changes are communicated real time and that everyone understands the new timelines.
- Work with minimal supervision from the project manager and drive issues to completion with no follow-up required.
- Track project status reports and consolidate.
- Prepare, organize, and take minutes for team meetings.
- Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, take meeting minutes, conference rooms, conference calls, etc.
- Assists in development of presentations.
- Interact and coordinate with the cross-functional teams as needed to ensure projects are successful.
- <3 years business and IT experience
- Able to effectively organize meetings, publish minutes and get corporation from all team members
- Structured, good organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of IT project management standards and financial management
- Great interpersonal skills, able to work inter departmentally and across multiple time zones, including international zones
- Must be proficient in MS Office(Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Able to analyze and synthetize large Excel spreadsheets and manipulate them
- Excellent communication skills– oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization
Competitive salary and benefits packages