Senior Project ManagerFort Worth, TX
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
As part of our clients legal and physical separation from their parent company they will begin executing "Site Migrations" in 2019. The Senior Project Manager will work with our client R&D IT department to execute a project to ensure: (1) a successful migration of R&D applications and data to new infrastructure (networks, AD, data centers, etc.); and, (2) business continuity in the context of the site/application moves.
- Identify Scope for the R&D Site Migrations (e.g., # people to migrate ; # apps to migrate (global & local); unstructured data to migrate; etc.)
- Develop a solid execution plan, aligned several other functions project activities, to ensure all identified R&D applications being migrated have been successfully confirmed/verified after their planned migration activities are completed.
- Coordinate required planning and testing activities to support the R&D site migrations
- Develop a business checkout questionnaire to ensuring R&D applications and data has been successfully migrated and is accessible
- Develop application test strategy plans, Test Script developed and approved. Testing and Acceptance how we will measure and report against it
- Our client is not building or delivering any systems in this project. Rather existing systems will be moved onto new infrastructure, people will be moved into a new domain, systems/apps will need to be tested to ensure users can access apps and that apps are operational after the moves are completed.
- Lead and represent the project from planning start-up thru execution
- Plan and organize project activities in support of planning and execution phases
- Drive global internal and external project team members as needed
- Responsible for achieving the project objectives
- Manage quality, timelines and cost of the deliverables
- Active and continuous risk and issue management through a typical RAID
- Identify and organize quality testing efforts, protocol development needs and testing timelines
- Maintain control over the planning project’s status and budget/spending/forecast using SharePoint lists
- Develop, report, facilitate project status and issues through weekly project status meetings. Additionally, manage status delivery to the project Steering Committee as needed (budget, scope, timeline, resources, risks)
- Compliance to internal standards and policies and external standards (eg. GxP) where applicable.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
- Lead cross domain (IT & Business) communications and alignment as needed
- Superior leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation, problem solving skills and stakeholder management
- Superior project management skills, including strong knowledge of and ability to apply various methodologies (eg. Agile, Waterfall).
- Ability to establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Experience working with virtual teams
- Experience working in a global, multi-cultural and matrix environment
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- In-depth knowledge with MS Office tools: Excel, PPT, SharePoint, Project, Word, and knowledgeable on process flow tools like VISIO.
- Min of 7+ years of IT project management experience:
- Significant experience in the Medical Device or Life Sciences Industry
- Significant experience with managing complex and global projects delivering enterprise solutions.
- Significant experience identifying, coordinating and delivering IT Project Plans; Planning/Execution Plans. Identifying related phase activities/tasks, identifying correct stakeholders, needed timelines, etc.
- Significant experience with leading and coordination project meetings among team members, stakeholders, developing needed action plans and identifying required agenda topics to ensure proper scope is developed.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Competitive salary and benefits packages