Senior Project Management Office ConsultantFort Worth, TX
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Senior Project Management Office Consultant to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
Our client is separating from their current parent company and is building out their own Project Management Office(PMO). The Senior PMO Consultant will support the internal team with this buildout utilizing their knowledge in many business processes. The consultant will be mapping business requirements to system functionality and write specifications for simple solutions and provide life-sciences industry expertise in building out this PMO.
- Support our client’s Corporate IT team with building out their own central Project Management Office(PMO) in support of separating the company from their current parent company.
- Provide financial reviews of projects and ensure teams making updates/progress.
- Ensure that the separation is in alignment with the Transitional Service Agreement(TSA).
- Supervise and provide guidance/direction to junior consultant(s).
- Support the and provide feedback new Operating Model.
- Create and Review content for workshops.
- Other M&A actions as needed.
- 5-10 years’ experience with building and/or working in a Project Management Office(PMO).
- Extensive knowledge of change management.
- Solid technical understanding and ability to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to manage and lead workshops.
- Experience with the implementation of a PMO.
- Understand functional and technical integration across business areas.
- Life-sciences Industry experience, and deep functional expertise.
- Knowledge in one or more technologies or functional / technical domains and in more than 1 business area.
- Knowledge in defining and writing specifications.
- University working and thinking level, degree in computer science or comparable education / experience.
- Excellent organizational change management, negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Ability to navigate in a complex organization.
- Fluent in English– oral and written.
Competitive salary and benefits packages