PKI Security EngineerFort Worth, TX
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking PKI Security Engineer to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
Engineering and implementation of public key infrastructure in a controlled environment of customers, support hand over to the customer, provide 2nd level support to customer.
As a member of a global team, the PKI Security Engineer will be supporting the engineering and implementing of a PKI for our customers in controlled environments, together with the customers internal teams on a strict development, testing and production approach. The position will be supporting integration with back end systems and the handover to the customer's operations organization. As a PKI Security Engineer this position will be supporting our customers 2nd level support for all technical areas of PKI, including integration in Active Directory, distribution to devices, certificate management tools, signing, encryption and authentication.
- Adhere to companies and customers regulations, architecture and design
- Support integration of internal or external CA
- Follow full end to end testing procedures
- Support global PKI team in all aspects of integration, design and problem solving
- Act as customers local point of contact for all issues and problems during design, implementation and 3rd level support
- Actively support troubleshooting, migration, implementation and testing tasks
- Cooperate with customer teams as well as with PKI global team on improving services
- Profound understanding of PKI elements, such as CRL, CA, CDP, AIA, CPS, CP, OIDs, AD integration, RA, LDAP, NDES, OCSP etc.
- Microsoft Certificate Services
- Well experienced with PowerShell for daily work
- Familiar with x509v3 elements, hardware security modules, PKCS#12
- Understanding of secure hash algorithm dependencies, signing, encryption, S/MIME
- Understanding of DNS, networking, firewall principles and rules, Server hardening, GPOs, patching
- Familiar with back end infrastructure such as Active Directory, Backup, Malware Protection, Recovery, Monitoring
Competitive salary and benefits packages