Senior Sales Engineer, West CoastSan Francisco, CA
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Senior Sales Engineer, West Coast to join our fast growing and dynamic client.
Reporting to the Sales Engineer Manager, the Senior Sales Engineer will identify and develop opportunities working with complex IT solutions with some of the World’s top IT Companies. Our award-winning products help network administrators manage new and existing IT infrastructure from a wide range of vendors and centrally leverage NetOps technologies for day one deployments and ongoing network management. The ideal candidate will have experience with both traditional network management technologies and NetOps.
- Evaluate existing customer data center and IT infrastructure environments.
- Design technical solutions that address customer needs.
- Work collaboratively with sales and global engineering to support new and existing customers on their IT infrastructure requirements.
- Support operations and maintenance tasks for customer projects.
- Conduct technical research to resolve technical issues or identify possible solutions to existing IT challenges.
- Participate in all aspects of the sales process including tradeshows and customer meeting.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years IT solution-based sales engineering experience required.
- Working knowledge of network principles, experience selling to the network group desired.
- Working knowledge of NetOps components and scripting including Python, ZTP, Ansible, Bash scripts and Docker.
- Ability to perform technical demonstrations to groups of all sizes.
- Extensive hands on experience with IT infrastructure technologies such as Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Cradlepoint, F5, Riverbed, and more. Certifications a plus.
- Experience in cellular technologies. Carrier experience a plus.
- Experience with Linux and open source systems.
- Position will involve travel to client locations and sales events.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience delivering technical demonstrations to groups of various sizes.
- Experience selling to the network group is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits packages