Technical Support AnalystSeattle, WA
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
The Technical Support Analyst will provide Helpdesk Support, support the IT Support Bar Kiosk, provide Desktop support and interface directly with end-users. The analyst will relay difficult technical information to non-technical end-user’s in an easily understandable and concise format. If you are a problem solver who enjoys working in a challenging and positive environment, this may be the position for you.
- Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
- Set up new hardware, and image new desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Be in contact regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Support the end-user’s environment such as completing help desk tickets, troubleshooting, supporting, and managing Windows operating systems (7-10), Mac OS laptops/desktops and printers.
- Sets up equipment training and onboarding of new hires.
- Work varied shifts at the client’s internal IT Support Bar Kiosk
- 3+ years’ technical related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office Suite, and Active Directory
- Associate’s degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- A+, Network+, and Windows training preferred.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communications skills required
Competitive salary and benefits packages