Senior Technical WriterEast Hanover, NJ
Axians redtoo recently brought its almost 30 years of experience in IT and consulting solutions to the Axians family. As both strategic advisors and a full-service IT provider, our customers' core businesses benefit through our optimization of their business processes and effectively implementing their technology investment.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Writer to join our fast growing and dynamic global IT consulting company.
The creation and development of documentation, typically involving the assimilation of technical materials and implementation of infrastructure components to meet identified business needs, assisting in planning a variety of technical documentation, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality based on compliance to the ITIL v3 standard.
Deliverables may include:
- Create and develop documentation as per the projects or initiatives requirements.
- Participate in IT infrastructure, process, and service design meetings with relevant SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Gather all relevant IT, process, service, and support information from relevant SMEs.
- Review and edit technical writing by other team members to maintain clarity, consistency, and quality.
- Incorporate all information into required IT, process, and service definition documents, support policies, work instructions, user documents, training guides, and other relevant documents.
- Escalate issues and risks where help is needed to the technical writing managers.
- Deliver status reports on a regular basis.
- Communicates frequently with the customer about the status of activities and applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems.
- Assist in identification of discrepancies, gaps in current IT, processes, services, and deliverables.
Document Complexity: moderate to high
- 5 years’ technical writing experience
- 3 years’ technical writing experience in Connectivity/Telecommunication
- ServiceNow technical writing experience
- ITIL v3 experience/certified
- Bachelor's degree or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive salary and benefits packages